In addition to classes, workshops, and open-gym time, we operate a flexipass membership program for community members to train at our gym on their own time.
Our flexipass membership program includes:
- 8 drop-in sessions per month
- Drop-in when it suits you best
- Stay as long as you’d like for each session
- Use all equipment & space for your workout
- Complimentary WiFi, hot/cold spring water, and secure bike storage
- $150/month all-inclusive price, no hidden fees or charges
- Our gym is open between 7am-7pm, Monday-Friday and most statutory holidays
- Sessions expire at the end of each month
- Sessions are non-transferrable (only you can use your membership)
- No cancellation or sign-up fees, just 30 business days notice to cancel
- You can place a hold on your membership at any time for 30 business days to reserve your spot (we do not offer holds for longer than 30 business days)
- We don’t offer refunds or credits under any circumstances
Our membership program is limited to 10 members maximum. This page will be updated with the latest availability:
We are an inclusive, body-positive gym that stands in solidarity with queer, trans, and Indigenous communities across the Pacific Northwest. Cultivating a safer space in which to train is very important to us, and each member plays an important role in making our space inclusive & accepting.
Our program is invitation-only and all prospective members require an in-person interview before being invited to our membership program.
To apply, please email us directly or send us a message through the contact form on this website. We look forward to hearing from you!